function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Teach_me_howTeach_me_how 

Statuses under Advance setup of campaign page?

I have a requirement to track every action (add status, remove status or edit status) did under the advance setup of campaign page. Does anyone has the idea to achieve this?

Subhani PSubhani P

Hi,

Can you check the following link pls..

http://na14.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_campaign_implementation_guide.pdf

Thanks,
Subhani,
Salesforce Certified Developer,
www.mydbsync.com.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Do you mean the Campaign configuration where you add new Status'es. In that case you can use the Set up Audit Trail to see what configuration changes have been made.

If you are talking about the changes in the individual records of campaigns, i do not think Field History tracking available for Campaigns.
There is also an idea related to this.

https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000BqXR

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
Teach_me_howTeach_me_how

As we know we can define set of status for each campaign using advance setup

Ex.  Campaign-01
        Statuses: Sent
                         : Invite
                         : Response

Our use case is there is a user remove one of the status under advance setup let say he delete the invite status now there is another user that complaining that the invite status is gone. we need to track who delete the invite status

vbsvbs

@Teach - We have a Audit Trail feature in Salesforce that tracks configuration changes. You can see this under Security Control > View Setup Audit Trail. You can download a CSV file with the changes for past 6 months.
Can you not restrict access to the Advanced setup button or remove it from Profiles which may not need access?

Teach_me_howTeach_me_how

Sad because changes on campaignmemberstatus is not recorded in audit trail. Maybe because this is not treated as configuration update advance setup button in campaign let the users add/remove status that he or his group can use on campaign member