function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tmcgrawtmcgraw 

Mass Upload Pictures to Rich Text Fields

Is this possible and, if so, how? Any advice would be much appreciated. I am trying to avoid the VF route because the rich text fields have more flexibility with the pictures. However, most of my clients show up with 1000+ pictures that need to be associated with a custom object in my app and I need to mass upload. 

tmcgrawtmcgraw

Can anyone provide some thoughts on if this is possible and if so, how? If not are there alternative options for this?

Patrick_MPPatrick_MP

I am looking for exactly the same functionality so if someone could point us in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated... :smileywink:

Mediaframes360Mediaframes360

Please see our new app at the AppExchange:

Video, images and audio integration for Salesforce -

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000008abcBEAQ

Mass uploading of pictures (or videos) to folders attached to objects or inside the content library!

nasknask

Hi I too have a same requirement how did u you solve this issue?

TMAptoTMApto

We did not. Ultimately we built a VF carousel that pulled in images from the attachments. Mass upload works with attachments.

Mediaframes360Mediaframes360
Hi, Media Frame 360's solution in the AppExchange enables you to Attach (in an unlimited folders) as many images that you want to any object (or custom object) and to the content library. Please contact us for more information. Best Regards, *______________________* *Nitzan Matetzky MediaFrames360 - founder* * * *Nitzan@mediaframes360.com* *www.**mediaframes360.com* * * 1-800-930-7602 (extension 9) * *