function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RobbiePRobbieP 

Where are all the Flow users?

Where's the best place to find and discuss Flow issues? Does anyone have Flow/Firefly/Visual Workflow/Business Process Management/(whatever other names its been called) information or links to documentation? The stuff that is available seems to be extremely limited and fairly useless after about 2 hours.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ShellyEShellyE

Hi - SFDC Visual Workflow Product Mgr here - Thanks for your post. We hear you and we are in the midst of developing addtional training materials for Flow. A new set of training videos will be available in July. We're also cooking up a batch of Flow recipe books that we'll be handing out at Dreamforce (and posting online). Meanwhile, check out the resources and links to our burgeoning Flow community below. We look forward to hearing about your experiences with Flow!
Overview, documentation & basic video Tutorials: 
You Tube channel: 
Need Answers about building Flows? Check here: 
Got an idea for our workflow products?  Post it here:
Flow User Manual: 
Visual Force Guide (Chapter 14 - Embedding Flows)
facebook.com/salesforcevpm
twitter: @salesforcevpm
Shelly Erceg
Salesforce.com

All Answers

Cory CowgillCory Cowgill

The Twitter Feed for Flow is @salesforcevpm - you may want to try and hit them up. Your right, documenation and adoption online is pretty light at the moment.

I think the problem is for a while after Flow became GA there was still confusion in alot of organizations on how to get access to it, and it was hard to get an answer on pricing for the license.

In addition, the Documentation that is provided with the Flow Designer is really lightweight. It helps you do quickstart which is a simple calculator, but people really need a quickstart which shows interactions with the DB (Queries, Updates, ETC) and how you can branch the flow of a business process off those functions.

I wrote a blog post about using Flow designer a few months back in my pre-release org. I get about 30 folks a day looking at that entry because there just isn't that much information about Flow. So your not alone in your quest. :)

ShellyEShellyE

Hi - SFDC Visual Workflow Product Mgr here - Thanks for your post. We hear you and we are in the midst of developing addtional training materials for Flow. A new set of training videos will be available in July. We're also cooking up a batch of Flow recipe books that we'll be handing out at Dreamforce (and posting online). Meanwhile, check out the resources and links to our burgeoning Flow community below. We look forward to hearing about your experiences with Flow!
Overview, documentation & basic video Tutorials: 
You Tube channel: 
Need Answers about building Flows? Check here: 
Got an idea for our workflow products?  Post it here:
Flow User Manual: 
Visual Force Guide (Chapter 14 - Embedding Flows)
facebook.com/salesforcevpm
twitter: @salesforcevpm
Shelly Erceg
Salesforce.com

This was selected as the best answer
Cory CowgillCory Cowgill

Thanks ShellyE. Great news. There's lots of buzz around Flow at user groups and online so this is good news.

RobbiePRobbieP

Thanks alot for pointing me in the right direction. I look forward to my 1st DF this year, and hope to see lots of of Flow classes.