function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lopezclopezc 

Creating an outbound messaging notification service with Eclipse

Hi All,

I have follow the instruction to be able to create an outbound messaging notification service with Eclipse. Just for testing I have add some information to the web service explorer to access to salesforce Lead object. However, when I click on GO in this tool, the error message is:

IWAB0383E Error validating request

Eclipse also displayed an error:

INFO: Server startup in 1015 ms
30-May-2008 11:52:06 org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet getServerEngineConfig
SEVERE: Unable to find config file.  Creating new servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

I download Apache-axi and I place the folder in C:\Program Files\Apache\axis-1_4 (the same directory where I place tomcat) but I didn't do anything else with it.

I need help in solving this problem.

Thanks
Cris.

Message Edited by lopezc on 05-30-2008 06:14 AM
rupinder jeetrupinder jeet

are you pasing all the mandatory fields while web service publishing?

this error generally comes in that case.

regards,

rupinder.

lopezclopezc
I am sorry, I didn't understand your question.

I created a outbound message called Lead Change that it will change the lead when message sent. When I inserted my Worflow outbound message details I selected just 4 fields from Lead to send:

Dealer_Name_c
Demo_Alias_c
Email
Id

In my web services explorer I intruduced a name in Dealer_Name_c and I clicked on OK

I don't know if this is what you mean.

Thanks,
Cris

celopescelopes

Yes, this is a really old message. But it is the first result google provides when searching for the error message and rupinder jeet's answer is partially correct.

The problem is not only that the fields are mandatory, but that they must fit the regular expression defined for them.

In the case of IDs, it must be a string with 18 characters, for example.

You can see the requirements for each field by clicking on the linked field name in the web service explorer.

Hope that helps someone else looking for an answer.