function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rupinder jeetrupinder jeet 

NotificatiobBindingImp.java is gettign changed automatically

hi all,
i am facing an issue. i am publishing a web service with the help of eclipse. while i launch the web service and fill in the values for various fields like: account_number etc. and click on 'Go' the java code in one of the .java file gets disappear automatically and some standard code appears which is:

package com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound;

public class NotificationBindingImpl implements com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.NotificationPort{

public boolean notifications(java.lang.String organizationId, java.lang.String actionId, java.lang.String sessionId, java.lang.String enterpriseUrl, java.lang.String partnerUrl, com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.Client_Account_Information__cNotification[] notification) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {

return false;

}

}

rupinder jeetrupinder jeet
hi all,
i am facing an issue. i am publishing a web service with the help of eclipse. while i launch the web service and fill in the values for various fields like: account_number etc. and click on 'Go' the java code in one of the .java file gets disappear automatically and some standard code appears which is:

package com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound;

public class NotificationBindingImpl implements com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.NotificationPort{

public boolean notifications(java.lang.String organizationId, java.lang.String actionId, java.lang.String sessionId, java.lang.String enterpriseUrl, java.lang.String partnerUrl, com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.Client_Account_Information__cNotification[] notification) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {

return false;

}

}

Also the no error appears on the console of the eclipse, it remians unchanged i.e. it doesn't show any indications. it just shows that :

INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009

Jun 3, 2008 12:21:29 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start

INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/16 config=null

Jun 3, 2008 12:21:29 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

INFO: Server startup in 1422 ms.

Please tell that what is the reason for the .java file getting changed? while nothing appears to happening on the console of eclipse after clicking on Go button on web service launching web page.

regards,

rupinder jeet singh.