function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rupinder jeetrupinder jeet 

real time integration with oracle: error while launching the web service.

hi all,

I am trying to implement real time integration of sfdc with oracle. i have created a dynamic web project in eclipse 3.2. and consumed the wsdl of OM message(downloaded from sfdc) in this project. Now when i try to start server through web service wizard from eclipse, my NotificatiobBindingImpl.java file(in eclipse project) gets overwritten automatically and reverts to its standard format, which it was originally when i created web service using enterprise.wsdl ie it  becomes:

/**

* NotificationBindingImpl.java

* This file was auto-generated from WSDL

* by the Apache Axis 1.3 Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT) WSDL2Java emitter.

*/

package com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound;

public class NotificationBindingImpl implements com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.NotificationPort{

public boolean notifications(java.lang.String organizationId, java.lang.String actionId, java.lang.String sessionId, java.lang.String enterpriseUrl, java.lang.String partnerUrl, com.sforce.soap._2005._09.outbound.ContactNotification[] notification) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {

return false;

}

}

I am unable to fine the error. Is error in some .wsdl file or .xml files (server.xml, web.xml)?

Also please see that at the console i see the following response while starting the server through the web service wizard. i have highlighted the doubtful lines. kindly look into this. thanks for your time.

INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

Jun 9, 2008 10:10:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start

INFO: XML validation disabled

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:00 AM org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet getServerEngineConfig

SEVERE: Unable to find config file. Creating new servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:00 AM org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils isAttachmentSupported

WARNING: Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support is disabled.

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start

INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init

INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start

INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/16 config=null

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load

INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource

Jun 9, 2008 10:11:01 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

INFO: Server startup in 1484 ms

warm regards,

RJ.