function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rupinder jeetrupinder jeet 

error in deploying java code

hi all,

i am trying to deploy a java web service written in java. it is giving error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WRAPPED at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.<clinit>(SoapBindingStub.java:28)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceService Locator.java:52)

at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceService Locator.java:47)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.SfdcApiConnection.doLogin(SfdcApiConnection.java:117)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.SfdcApiConnection.<init>(SfdcApiConnection.java:64)

at com.wellsfargo.opportunity.assignment.OpportunityAssignmentController

can anybody please help me out that what could be wrong in my code?

regards,

rjs

LosintikfosLosintikfos
Quick advice!

=> Be 100% sure you are not behind a firewall and that you are able to connect to your salesforce sandbox or production from your development area.]#

=> Be 100% sure your import for soapBindingStub are available and resolving successfully

=> Be 100% sure you've added the right axis library to your project.

=> Be sure you've tested some of the sample app made available by sforce and it works

=> Be sure you are free from syntax errors {Will advice you post your code here if you want support}

=> Also be sure you are making service request to your salesforce not your internal web service.

=> Necessary Username and password provided in your app is correct.
LosintikfosLosintikfos
Also make sure you read a little about this NoSuchFieldError - which is basically the basis for your stack trace.
SuperfellSuperfell
Almost certainly you're trying to run the code with a different version of your soap toolkit (axis?) than the one you built it with.
rupinder jeetrupinder jeet

thanks dear ones...for the quick help like ambulance..  ;)

regards,

rjs