function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
oklsngoklsng 

Problems integrating oubound message listeners with Spring 2.5 project on JBoss

Hello, I am trying to add multiple listeners to my office's main project. It's using Spring 2.5 framework deployed on a JBoss 4.2.3 server using Java 6. I tried adding Spring on top of the Dynamic Project in MyEclipse that the tutorial in the wiki describes. The listener works fine, but my attempts to add Spring ended up with deployment errors or exceptions being thrown in the web services explorer when any type of injection or bean factory was instantiated, then complete halts in some imported class while running the debugger with no exceptions thrown.  I am currently trying to add the web services to a web project in MyEclipse. I tried having the code generated by the WSDLs in different packages and the same autogenerated packages, with different method names based on the 'Notification' method in the sample WSDLs for each type of sObjects being sent. I also tried having the 'notifications' element type be an XML choice, any, and all for each complexType sObjectNotifications. I also tried having the NotificationPort and NotificationBinding contain multiple opertations based on different sObject messages/notifications. Several of these implementations I've tried in different web projects work successfully when tested in the web services explorer, but either throw a dispatch method not found exception or return null values for the sObjects when a message is received from Sales Force. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong on how to have the listeners in one project, as my lead does not want to have seperate projects for each listener for ease of maintenance purposes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
oklsngoklsng
Sry, for some reason my indention and spacing went away when i posted
oklsngoklsng
Here it is in the original spacing, probably easier to read

Hello,

I am trying to add multiple listeners to my office's main project. It's using Spring 2.5 framework deployed on a JBoss 4.2.3 server using Java 6. I tried adding Spring on top of the Dynamic Project in MyEclipse that the tutorial in the wiki describes. The listener works fine, but my attempts to add Spring ended up with deployment errors or exceptions being thrown in the web services explorer when any type of injection or bean factory was instantiated, then complete halts in some imported class while running the debugger with no exceptions thrown. 

I am currently trying to add the web services to a web project in MyEclipse. I tried having the code generated by the WSDLs in different packages and the same autogenerated packages, with different method names based on the 'Notification' method in the sample WSDLs for each type of sObjects being sent. I also tried having the 'notifications' element type be an XML choice, any, and all for each complexType sObjectNotifications. I also tried having the NotificationPort and NotificationBinding contain multiple opertations based on different sObject messages/notifications.

Several of these implementations I've tried in different web projects work successfully when tested in the web services explorer, but either throw a dispatch method not found exception or return null values for the sObjects when a message is received from Sales Force. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong on how to have the listeners in one project, as my lead does not want to have seperate projects for each listener for ease of maintenance purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nickname7Nickname7
Could you find any solution? I have a java project having one healthy outbound message listener, and I want to add anouther listener, too, if its possible..