function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
theressa999theressa999 

Standard app API names

Hello All,

I want the API names of Standard app's (like: sales, ideas,call centre,Marketing,Community,cotent) . Please Anybody come across the solution to my problem???? its a road block to my project .

Thanks,

Adithya k

SurekaSureka

Hi,

I am not sure about the API names. But you can refer the apps by "tsid".

If you can let me know the exact scenario where you are going to apply this, I can help you.

Thanks

Sureka

theressa999theressa999

Hi Sureka

We are working on the CEPM Sales Force Connector, we have generated Metadata, Enterprise wsdl from sales force. by using this wsdl we are updating Tabs, Applications, Object permissions to Sales Force application profile. For the Standard Tabs we are using ‘Standard – ‘as the prefix before tab name and it is working fine.

Example: for Accounts Tab its internal tab name is Standard-Account,

Campaigns Tab its internal tab name is Standard-Campaign,

Cases Tab its internal tab name is Standard-Case For the Standard Application setting also we are using as above like ‘Standard-sales, Standard-Ideas ,Standard-Marketing etc.’ but its not working.

So we need help to find out the unique API name's for "sales, Ideas, call center and marketing" applications. I tried by using describeSObject( ), describeTabs( ), calls but i am getting only Standard app lable names but not standard Application- API (Internal names ).Actually i want Standard app internal names(API names) so that i can perform the updation (like : default on/default off )in Standard Application setting . please come across the solution to solve my problem????

Thank You

Adithya k