function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
YAYA 

Issue with {urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com}ID

Why the Enterprise WSDL is trying to validate the ID type when it didn't generate the corresponding mapping class..

<service_error_message>http://localhost:9068/sls/1.0/SalesForce: cvc-simple-type 1: element {urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}AccountId value 'My1234' is not a valid instance of type {urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com}ID</service_error_message>

Any helphere please..

Thanks,

Yellapa

SuperfellSuperfell

That's generated by your client soap stub, not the sfdc server, but either way, the WSDL declared 18 to be an 18 character string and 'My1234' is not 18 characters.

YAYA

Oooops... i got the one working already..  I am tyring to understand what does the below message means.. I am trying to create a new opportuntiy for an exsting account..

<message>Field name provided, Id is not an External ID or indexed field for Account</message>
                    <statusCode>INVALID_FIELD</statusCode>

Thanks,

Yellapa

SuperfellSuperfell

Sounds like you're setting the Id on a related object, rather than just setting the foreign key field itself (e.g. you've got <account><id>...</id></account> instead of <accountId>....</accountId>