function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ForceLoverForceLover 

Record Types

Hi All,

i have a custom object oragnaizer__c , i created record types on this object but they are not in functioning mean when i click new button on organizer tab record types which created are not coming....why

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SFFSFF

You probablty didn't assign the record type to your profile - or you did assign the record type to your profile and your profile only has one record type and it is the default record type. In either scenario, you won't see the record type picklist when you create a new record.

Good luck!

All Answers

SFFSFF

You probablty didn't assign the record type to your profile - or you did assign the record type to your profile and your profile only has one record type and it is the default record type. In either scenario, you won't see the record type picklist when you create a new record.

Good luck!

This was selected as the best answer
ForceLoverForceLover

Hi SFF

Thanks for replying i have 3 record types namely A,B,C in my organizer__c object .And i have Custom objects A,B,C which have a lookup relation with organizer__c as parent ,my requirement is when i click lookup in object A it should disply   record type A records.And same with Object B and C.

Thanks

Anil 

Lynn Berghahn 13Lynn Berghahn 13
Hi SFF

Thanks for your response.  I was searching and found your reply.   I did not have my second record type assigned to my profile.  Problem solved!