function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TaruniTaruni 

Report and Dashboard

HI,

I need to create a dashboard component such that I wanted to display my Top 10 Oppty(this is decided using Close date in descending order) that are in WON stage and I need to display the Amount of each Oppty in the same Dashboard.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Any help will be much appreciated.

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi ,

Once you are done with creating Report. Add a Verticle Bar Chart Over the Dashboard Pane with Source as the Opportunity Report.
Click on the Wrench Icon and under Formatting Tab and put Sort Rows by Descending. Limit Maximum Value Displayed 10 .

In Data Labels , Check on "Show Values" and "Show Values on Hover".

Make sure the report which you take is summary and it have a filter STAGE = "WON".

Important :

Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

You can do it by two ways : -

1. Create a report and show opportunities order by amount decreasing so Max amount opportunity can take 1st place in report  and now put this report on Dashboard.

2. Create a VF page and and attach it with VF Tab now make this tab launch tab  for your application.

TaruniTaruni

hi,

I have used Summary report with "Close date" as 1st grouping and "Amount" as 2nd grouping.

When I use "Table" in Dashboard component.

I am able to see only " Close Date" in one column and "Record count" in another column but I need to show "Amount" as 2nd column instead of Record count.

eg:

Close Date        Amount

19/8/2012           9375

19/8/2012           8912

19/8/2012           6344

14/8/2012           123

17/2/2012           234

Close date here will be in descending order.

Is this possible?