function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
psilwalpsilwal 

How to override the Select buttton on the product selection page for opportunities?

I am trying to create a visualforce page for the multi-line layout for OpportunityLineItems when the user creates a new opportunity and wants to add products. When the "add products" button is clicked on opportunity creation, I want to keep the product selection page, however when the Select button is created I want to have a new visual force page where I can put custom logic and many fields that are not permitted by the restriction on multi-line layouts.

Problem is, if I over ride the "Edit all" button of opportunity product, I can bring this custom VF page up. However, I want to show this VF page when the opportunity is being created, not only when being edited.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

kamlesh_chauhankamlesh_chauhan

If you override the add product button, then there is no way to keep standard product selection page in use. In that case, you have to create your own custom product selection page.

Regards,

Kamlesh Chauhan, (Founder & CTO)

LogicRain Technologies, (Salesforce and Force.com Development Division)

Cellular: +91-(997) 476-6800 Office: (732) 676-6400 Skype:kamlesh.logicrain

kamlesh@logicrain.com || http://www.logicrain.com || LinkedIn

Answers/Suggestions are my own.
If a reply to a post answers your question or resolves your problem, please mark it as the solution to the post so that others may benefit.