function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rusty12Rusty12 

Client found response content type of '', but expected 'text/xml'

Anyone done troubleshooting on an error like this?  It's happening on a getDeleted call, though I don't think it's specifically relevant just to that API call.  Seems to be a generic error.

Error performing sforce getDeleted Client found response content type of '', but expected 'text/xml'.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at sforce.getDeleted(String sObjectType, DateTime startDate, DateTime endDate)

darozdaroz
Judging from the logs it looks like the na1-api cluster (I presume that's what you were using) started having problems around 5:30PM EDT.

That's not a 'normal' error and is indicitive of a outage at SFDC. (In this case it appears only one or more of the machine in the na1-api cluster were affected until some minutes later - but that's just educated guess.)
DevAngelDevAngel
Yup, I witnessed the same thing for about 10 mins.  No word on the cause though.