function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VPathakVPathak 

Want to get updates in Leads every 10 min

Hi,

I have a requirement, in which I need to query for Leads object and get a list of all Lead information available in any of the QUEUES. This I am able to do.   :-)

I am evaluating the OwnerId field every time I get an update. I want to know a way, using which I can know that what was the previous value of the OwnerId field.

Can some one heps ?

Thanks,

** Vipul ;

ScotScot

You'll need to store the information about the prior owner somewhere... since it is not available from salesforce itself.

You could 
    > store it in the lead record itself (in a custom field, say "last owner")
    > store it in a related custom object. This would allow you access to the full history, rather than just the single prior owner
    > store it externally (probably in a database maintained by  your application which is querying the leads),

Regardless of the location, you'll need to maintain this history. This will probably be done by your polling application ...

VPathakVPathak

Hi Scot,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please briefly listout the steps required to:
       > Store it in the lead record itself (in a custom field, say "last owner")
       > Store it in a related custom object. This would allow you access to the full history, rather than just the single prior owner

Thanks,

** Vipul ;