function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CuriousGCuriousG 

successful database-conf.xml file

can anyone post a successful database-conf.xml file used to extract data from salesforce into SQL Server 2005.  I am attempting to use the CLI for data loader 20.0.  I believe my process-conf.xml file is fine because when i attempt to process the file it only erros when it gets to my dbDataSource bean in my database-conf.xml file. 

I was hoping someone could tell me that they were successful with apex data loader 20.0.  I was trying to use a jdbc driver or a jtds driver, maybe I dont have my executable jar files in the right place, currently I have them in the same place as my process/database conf files.  Is this right?  Do i need to do somethig else with the drivers?

I have seen examples, I have read the pdf on connecting salesforce and sql but I am just not getting it.  here is my dbDataSource bean:

<bean id="dbDataSource"
     class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
     destroy-method="close">
     <property name="driverClassName" value="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"/>
     <property name="url" value="jdbc:sqlserver://MyServer;databaseName=MyDatabaseName;"/>
     <property name="name" value="test"/> 
     <property name="password" value="test"/>     

</bean>

The error I get is: cant resolve reference to bean 'dbDataSource' while setting property 'dataSource'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationexception: Error creating bean with name 'dbDatasource' defined in file . . . Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException:  INvalid property 'drverCalssName' of bean class [com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner]:Bean property 'driverCalssName' is not writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

im fairly cetain i have the correct driver class name?  anyways, i am very frustrated, I feel like maybe Im close but maybe not??

gowthamgowtham

Did you get solution for this?

can you please post the solution?

urgent help