function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maddy123Maddy123 

.NET paltform application and salesforce connectivity

Hello,

I want to know is there any way to transfer data between .NET application and Salesforce.com  and vice versa
other than Web Services.

Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance ..

werewolfwerewolf
No, there is not another way.  And why would you want to do that anyway?  The .net abstractions make web services with .net super easy.
Maddy123Maddy123
Hi

Thanks for feedback.

Actually I want to extract .NET apllication database data in saleforce.com.
And I am facing problem of

Failed to parse wsdl: Found more than one wsdl:binding. WSDL with multiple binding not supported

while creatingNew Apex code from WSDL using .NET created WSDL.

And also is there any way to interface .NET application with salesforce.com

Please help me in same regard ....

werewolfwerewolf
The way to interface a .net app with Salesforce is to use the web services API.  Importing the WSDL is really simple (at least in Visual Studio 2003 and higher).  Just download the wsdl (probably the Enterprise WSDL if you only intend to be integrating to your own org) to a local file via setup->develop->API in Salesforce, then add the WSDL (from that file) as a Web Reference in C# or VB by right-clicking Web References and selecting Add and navigating to that file.

In your case you seem to be trying to consume a .net web service from Apex, which is a supported operation but which it seems like your generated WSDL is too complex for it to handle.  Depending on what you're doing you may be better off having your .net app consume the Salesforce web service rather than the other way around.