function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ClaireHClaireH 

Cloud Swarm 3 - follow based on multiple critieria?

Hi,

I'd love to be able to follow opportunities based on a combination of Amount and the Stage of the opportunity....but can see (I think) that this would require the apex code to be tweaked. Sadly I am not a developer so don't know code, and (currently) our web developer is not Salesforce-trained.

Just wondering whether a) this would indeed be just a tweak or is this something major and b) if it is something quite small to do - does anyone have any suggested code that I could pretty much copy and paste into the existing code? I can be logical if things need a small change but as above, don't know code.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
The Cloud Swarm TeamThe Cloud Swarm Team

Hi Claire,

If you're not a coder and you need to create more complex swarm rules, like the one you described, I would simply recommend using ChattoMate.  It's inexpensive and a lot more flexible in that sense.

cK

All Answers

The Cloud Swarm TeamThe Cloud Swarm Team

Hi Claire,

If you're not a coder and you need to create more complex swarm rules, like the one you described, I would simply recommend using ChattoMate.  It's inexpensive and a lot more flexible in that sense.

cK

This was selected as the best answer