function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LastsLasts 

Failed to parse wsdl

hello people,

i try to generate apex classes from WSDL and the error

Failed to parse wsdl: Found schema import from location.............External schema import not supported

i need some help with that.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

Seems you are importing either any .xsd or wsdl within you wsdl. Please note that it is not allowed import an wsdl or xsd file within wsdl. Solution is to import schemas in the wsdl directly. If its xsd the follow following following steps:

1. Open the WSDL with a text editor
2. Inside <wsdl:types> (below the last <schema>) paste each referenced .xsd file content. Paste only <schema></schema>
3. Once all schemas are in the WSDL then comment all <xsd:import> using <!-- -->. They are no longer needed.
4. Save and you are ready to go.

All Answers

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

Seems you are importing either any .xsd or wsdl within you wsdl. Please note that it is not allowed import an wsdl or xsd file within wsdl. Solution is to import schemas in the wsdl directly. If its xsd the follow following following steps:

1. Open the WSDL with a text editor
2. Inside <wsdl:types> (below the last <schema>) paste each referenced .xsd file content. Paste only <schema></schema>
3. Once all schemas are in the WSDL then comment all <xsd:import> using <!-- -->. They are no longer needed.
4. Save and you are ready to go.

This was selected as the best answer
LastsLasts
Hello, thanks for the help but in the next stepx the error is

Apex Generation Failed
Unable to find schema for element; {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}float

and i can't find the solution to this problem.
Rathna DeshmukhRathna Deshmukh
Hello,

I am facing the same problem.

Unable to find schema for element;

Please help.