function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KumarsfdcKumarsfdc 

inline edit of dependent picklist labels are not matching with the dependency.

When i go for inline edit of dependent picklist, the order of picklist labels are not matching with the dependency.

For Example I have Four Picklist Values which are dependent. i.e ord1,ord2,ord3,ord4.  (Picklist labels)

ord4 is dependent on 3, 3 is dependent on 2, 2 is dependent on 1

But in the record detailed page  picklist labels are displaying in the below order

ord2

ord3

ord4

ord1

@anilbathula@@anilbathula@
Hi Kumarsfdc

If it is a standard page just edit the layout of the page and make the alignment of ur picklist how u want.
The dependency work according how you have given the dependency of the fields.if still is not working just check your dependencies.
KumarsfdcKumarsfdc

Hi 

I alredy checked the layout and dependencies, In out Dev environment it is working well, but in our SIT environment it is not working..Can u give me more clarrification.

cplusplus_pleasecplusplus_please
What exactly is your problem with the SIT environment? Was it the same problem as your Dev environment? If so, I'm sure there will be something different between your SIT environment and your dev environment as your dev environment is now fixed.

=============================
Developer for www.voicent.com
Voicent provides CRM, auto dialer, predictive dialer, reminder, and call center solution that is suitable for anyone in any level
Voicent strives to meet customer demands to integrate Voicent software with CRM of their choice.