function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AB003AB003 

Case CLose workflow

Hi All,

I am not able to figure out the solutions for this. I have case created. The case status changes to open and the user replies using email message to the customer and with my work flow the status changes to waiting for client reply. Again if the client replies to the message, the status changes to open. Working well.

Now, I need if the status is "waiting for client" and then we didn't hear see any client email for 3 days, case must be closed automatically and email is send to client. I m not able to figure out how to achieve it. I can't create a time based trigger since the trigger evalutes criteria when record it edited and trigger after 3 days if the criteria still holds true. Since there can be a possiblity that the status is changed from waiting to open and again to waiting within 3 days and the trigger will fires on 3 day which shouldn't.

THanks

A

klamklam

The time-based workflow action will be removed from the queue if the record no longer meets the criteria, e.g. Status changed from waiting for client reply to open.