function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CapricornCapricorn 

Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (45, 63).

Hi,

I have a SOAP message listener (.NET C#), which works fine from my local machine, but which when deployed on the server and the Outbound Message Endpoint changed to point to the server URL gives the error message : Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (45, 63). ---> String was not recognized as a valid Da

The end point is reachable, by directly hitting the URL. The entry point is to an External IP which then redirects internally to an IP behind the firewall. I have checked the connections as the web service page loads up fine. It is only when SFDC sends a message to the listener do i get this error message.

To make matters worst, the code deployed is exactly the same as on my development machine.

Any ideas how i can go around debugging/tracing the actual error?

I have also confirmed that the external message from SFDC server is routed to the internal IP, so firewall is out of the checklist. Also, the access is open to all, hence no restriction in terms of IP range etc.
SuperfellSuperfell
Are you passing any date or dateTime fields in the OM setup? if so, you may need this patch from microsoft.
http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=NET_development&message.id=4069