function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SimplySfdcSimplySfdc 

campaign member status

Hi,

I am looking for the way to retrieve default value from Member Status Values. thanks.

regards,
sq
SimplySfdcSimplySfdc
Hi,
Is anyone know my question here?
I have search through sforce explorer and seems this field is used for CampaignMember, but I do not know how to retrieve the default value. Thanks.

regards,
sq
dhruvadhruva
Why do you need the default value? I'm assuming it's to assign it later. You can do this by assigning a Member Status that doesn't exist for that Campaign, say 'Default'. sfdc basically says "hmm, can't do that. Let's set the default value and go back to my coffee".
SuperfellSuperfell
the describe results should have this.
SimplySfdcSimplySfdc

Hi,

How to get table of Member Status Values from API? Any sample will be very appreciate.

sq

SuperfellSuperfell
call describeSObject("CampaignMember")
loop through the fields until you find the one called status. look at the picklistValues array, each object in the array includes the defaultValue boolean field, this will be true for the picklist value that is the default.
SimplySfdcSimplySfdc

Hi,

I test to Account object using describeSObject and it give me the picklist value for picklist field such as Type. But for CampaignMember, I think it will be different situation, since may be Campaign-1 have different picklist value with Campaign-B. any ideas?

sq

SimplySfdcSimplySfdc

Hi,

I have test to Account object using describeSObject and it give me the picklist value for picklist field such as Type. But for CampaignMember object, I think it will be different situation, since may be Campaign-1 have different picklist value with Campaign-2. any ideas how to retrieve values of picklist?

sq

SuperfellSuperfell
You can't get the per campaign default. only the global default as i already outlined.
Federico LarsenFederico Larsen
Hi, It is posible to manage de Initial picklist values for the campaign members?

why Sent and Responded are the defuaults values?

I need more values, and should I create those values everytime?

best regards.

Federico.

ps: How do I remove a Campaign Member? I only can change Status or Add more, but not remove.