function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
drrdrr 

Salesforce.com Consultant Needed

Start-up needs a short-term consultant with lengthy experience helping companies customize and tailor SalesForce to their exact needs. We have already implemented SalesForce, but need an expert who can seamlessly and affordably customize it for our needs.

Please feel free to send an email and resume (included in the body of your email), with relevant SalesForce customization experience and years of experience. Note: We do not need an administrator to create new contact/accounts or reports, rather a programmer or analyst to tweak Salesforce on the backend.
RRESRRES
Drr,

I have helped many startups with their salesforce.com implementations and would be very interested in learning more about your project. Please send an email to rich@businessendurance.net with your contact information so I can provide you with some background information about my services.

Cheers,
Rich
autochicautochic

Let's discuss!

*6 yrs SFDC experience

*business background to understand actual sales/marketing/customer service strategies and issues.

*process re-engineering to support automation

*Significant efficiencies and profit gains are realized everyday by fortune100 companies as a direct result of my efforts.

TIP! WHAT THEY DO NOT TELL YOU - THE CORRECT SET-UP IS CRITICAL IN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SYSTEM UPGRADES, OUTSIDE PROGRAM INTEGRATION AND INITIATING WORKFLOW.

leasepro@ptd.net

CRM managerCRM manager

We provide both the expertise and objective viewpoint needed for you to maximize the functionality within salesforce.com.  Using our best practices method, we effectively map our clients’ businesses within salesforce.com while helping them properly implement all upgrades and integrate your salesforce.com with other programs, applications and systems.  We have a proven track record of successfully helping businesses properly set-up and manage salesforce.com.

CRM manager is exclusively designed to meet the needs of companies using salesforce.com as their customer relationship management program.  CRM manager offers an efficient, low-cost way to fully leverage your salesforce.com application, while having salesforce.com experts on hand who will complete the work you need done.

Our annual CRM manager program includes highly customized ongoing support, administration, and continuous improvement services.  CRM manager services include some of the following: 

• Research and implement salesforce.com best practices
  • Training for new and existing users
  • Manage and implement all upgrades (3 per calendar year)
  • Data management and import services 
  • Integrating 3rd party solutions with your salesforce.com
  • Development of custom reports and dashboards  
  • Field customizations and management of pick list options
  • Management of user roles and hierarchies
Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about CRM manager.

Regards,

Andy Atkins
Salesforce.com certified consultant
CRM manager, LLC
Office: (610) 251-6970
Cellular: (610) 357-0191
andy.atkins@crm-manager.net

www.crm-manager.net

LHumphr492LHumphr492

Please call me to discuss

SFA AND CRM EXPERIENCE

Managed the roll out of sales pipeline management and forecasting for 170 worldwide Salesforce.com users in 5 continents, 6 languages and 13 currencies in 52 days. Then, I sold the benefits of CRM applications into Marketing, Profession Services, Finance and Legal departments and they were all up and running within one year.  The project was written up as a success story in CRM Magazine, a white paper called Big Bang or Rolling Thunder from Beagle Research Group, a Salesforce.com press release and Dreamforce Hero Award. Another SFA project, I managed was a successful roll out of Lotus OMNotes to 700 sales people.

Send me your email address or call me and I will send you the CRM Magazine and other Salesforce.com press release about my successes.

Larry Humphreys

214-695-9059

LHumphr492@aol.com

ApprivoApprivo
We work with a variety of start ups to help them get the most out of their salesforce.com implementation. My company has created several customizations to meet our unique client needs. The technology used includes writing against the AppExchange API (Java and C#) and writing scontrols within the application. You can see examples at www.apprivo.com You can contact me at aodriscoll@apprivo.com