function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AlanaAlana 

Looking for salesforce.com Project Manager/consultant

We are a certified consulting partner of salesforce.com and are looking for experienced business process consultants and project managers to run a project from post sales through to configuration and training.

We have a number of projects in the works and are always looking for great help.

Hourly rates are negotiable depending on experience.

Please contact Alana at 415 279 1317 if interested or alana@echo-lane.com

Thanks
elinkbizelinkbiz

Alana, we are also a Salesforce partner and might be able to help with additional resources to some of your projects. We provide the following services for Salesforce, SupportForce and AppExchange.

- OnDemand Administration
- Migration & Integration Services
- Development Services (Custom scontrols, custom development, etc)
- Professional Services & Training

If you want to learn more on any of these services,visit our website http://www.elinkbiz.com, but I'll also follow-up with you by phone or email. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You,
Chris
gcm@elinkbiz.com

moonstonemoonstone

Alana,

We are also a partner of Salesforce.com and provide services in Salesforce.com implementation projects. We have performed a number of rollouts over the past year and have led all aspects including BPR (Business Process Review) sessions, process re-engineering, custom development, design, training and implementation. We can assist you with resources in all these areas and much more depending on your needs.

Please visit www.mindmapsolutions.com for more information and feel free to reach me at info@mindmapsolutions.com.

Thanks,
Divya

catwoodcatwood
Alana,

I'd also like to offer our services as well. Theikos is a gold partner of Salesforce.com and has extensive experience doing Business Process Review (BPR), Customization, Data Migration, Custom Application Development and Training. We also do a lot of development work for AppExchange. Please feel free to contact me.

Chris Atwood
Account Manager
508-485-3330 ext 211