function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AdithiAdithi 

Freelance S-Control development (Using Ajax Toolkit)- And Excel Development

Hi

We are two friends doing freelance sfdc s-control developments during weekend.

We are having multiple years of programming experience(over 10 years) and more than an year's expeirence on SFDC-Implementations and S-Controls.

We have implemented S-Controls for large clients(using AJAX Toolkit) and one of us had been a consultant to Salesforce professional Servies Team.

We have expertise on uploading data from Exel Sheets to SFDC. We can fix bugs in any of the existing S-Controls and enhance them.

We can develop s-controls for your requirements at a cheaper price. If you are interested please reply back.

Thanks
Jay & Tesh
ahsensahsens
hi jay and Tesh.. please exchange your email information to discuss further. mine is ahsen.saeed@curemd.com

EskinderEskinder
Hello - Pleae send me a description of work you have done and/or resume.
After reviewing these, I will contact you, if there is a fit

Eskinder
On-demand practices
slichtmaslichtma
Hello,

I'm COO for an investment research firm in New York City. We have (modest) development needs involving S-controls and data integration for salesforce. Please point me to background information on your work and I'll get in touch.

Thanks very much,
Scott Lichtman
Nitron Advisors
slichtman@nitronadvisors.com
cc_crmcc_crm
Hi Jay and Tesh,

I have an immediate need for the development of an s-control. Please contact me via email if you are interested in quoting this project.

Thank you,

Amber Butler

ApprivoApprivo
Please contact me aodriscoll@apprivo.com for a scontrol project.

Thanks

FocusDevFocusDev
I would be interested in your pricing.

Charles Oliveria
CTO
(407) 312-1231
MRipMRip

Jay & Tesh,

Are you still involved with AJAX consulting?  If so I would be interested in getting more background information.  We are looking into adding resources to a project.

Thanks,

Mike

SFGeekSFGeek
Hi Mike,

I am a salesforce consultant with much experience in  S-Controls . I do freelancing during weekends and evenings.Rates are very much economical. Please give your e-mail id for me to give you some more information  on the work that I have done.

Email ID :  sfdcgeek@yahoo.co.in

Best Regards,
Sfdcgeek

Message Edited by SFGeek on 07-04-2007 08:15 AM