function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
growsalesforcegrowsalesforce 

Contractor: Data Integration Project

Contract work available for importing data.  Entails bringing data from ten different .csv file configurations into each SF account.  Custom object integration is a part of this project.  Project estimated at one days work.  Project completion target date is 2/28/07.  Prefer to deal with individuals instead of corporations.
RRESRRES
I'm very interested in helping you out with your upcomming salesforce.com project. Timeframe shouldnt be an issue. Please send me an email at rich@businessendurance.net. I have over 3 years of SFDC expertise.

Cheers,
Rich
RedtagRedtag

I've been a SFDC administrator for 5 years and have experience developing and integrating custom objects. I've imported data numerous times via the import wizards and the Data Loader. I'm available in the timeframe you requested. You can email me on sjudd@radish.net.au

Steve

tomrbappstomrbapps

Hello: this is a simple thing to do. I have written my own software to help me with projects like this.

I'm happy to speak with you on the specifics. This is something we can get done this week.

I can be reached at tomc@rb-apps.com or directly at 415.401.5470.

Thanks,

Tom 

KellyXieKellyXie

Hi, I would love to help you on this project or future project. I have been working with Salesforce product for one year now. I can be reached at kelly.qi.xie@gmail.com. Thanks!

--Kelly

LHumphr492LHumphr492

I can help you make sure that you have clean and none-dup data loaded into you CRM system

Larry Humphreys
214-695-9059
LarryH@Activeprime.com