function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JulieB1JulieB1 

Wanted: Company to Outsource To

Hello

We are looking for a company to outsource SalesForce integration with.  We have two projects that we'd like help with.

The first is to tie existing customer forms into a SalesForce database AND keep the information live so that we can continue to use it on a site.  Basically, posting one form to two different sites via PHP and/or ASP or JavaScript.  It sounds simple enough, but we've had lots of setbacks with that.

The second is to manage a database of PR contacts and be able to filter and sort them based on campaign, client, if they've been called for a certain campaign, media publication, location and many other items.

If either, or both of these, interest you or your company, please send me a message by going here and then clicking 'Send this user a private message' or post below your info below.  :smileyhappy:

Thanks
RedtagRedtag

Hi,

I'm an experienced Salesforce administrator (5 years +) and I would be able to help you with your second requirement (manage a database of PR contacts and be able to filter and sort them based on campaign, client, if they've been called for a certain campaign, media publication, location and many other items).

This appears to be a case of setting up reports and views so that you have quick access to data sorted to your requirements. Which version of Salesforce do you have? If you have Professional you might like to set up a dashboard with some key measures related to campaigns...

You can contact me at sjudd@radish.net.au if you are interested in talking further.

Steve

tomrbappstomrbapps

Hello:

I believe we can provide you with the solution you are looking to achieve on both fronts.

I am the founder of RB-Apps, I have personnally developed solutions in SFDC as well as developed customized web-based solutions using our RB-Apps platform. You can find out more information about RB-Apps at www.rb-apps.com.

I can be reached directly at 415.401.5470 or tomc@rb-apps.com.

I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about your needs.

Thanks,

Tom Contreras

Rick.BanisterRick.Banister
Sesame Software has done integration work for some of the largest as well as the smallest of Salesforce.com's customers. We use our Relational Junction product to build a bi-directional database that enables this, providing both a reporting warehouse and an integration hub. Please contact me directly for more information.
Chetu IncChetu Inc
If you are looking for Outsource your business as well as looking any kind of It outsourcing services. The Chetu Inc is a leading Outsourcing services provides companies provide It management and software development services such as custom application development, system integration services, security services, product development services, application migration services, etc. To know more, visit:- http://www.chetu.com/technology-services.php
scarlett birchsscarlett birchs
If you are looking for Bingo Software at affordable prices in India or the USA? Look At our leading best bingo software development company AIS Technolabs. Check out here:- https://www.aistechnolabs.com/bingo-software/
Rohan SinghRohan Singh
If you are looking to Outsource your business as well as looking for any kind of It outsourcing services. SemiDot Infoptech is a leading Software Development Company that provides It management and software development services such as custom application development, system integration services, security services, product development services, application migration services, etc. To know more, visit:- https://semidotinfotech.com/
hemendra singh 48hemendra singh 48
If you're seeking customer software development Services, consider The NineHertz. Renowned for innovative digital solutions, they excel in mobile app and web development. With a commitment to cutting-edge tech, they tailor services to meet your unique needs, driving your business toward success.