function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
moconnellmoconnell 

Opportunity as a Salesforce.com Administrator - Paid Relo to Vegas

Title: Salesforce.com Administrator Extraordinaire -- Build Our Sales Organization
Job #: TSSC-SFADM

Join the largest and fastest growing technology company in Las Vegas and help design and support our sales organization from the ground up. As our Salesforce.com Administrator based in Las Vegas, you will own the installation, administration, and user-training of our Salesforce.com implementation that will allow our company to continue on its exciting growth path. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to work across multiple verticals in our cross-functional company. We offer an environment with zero politics and limitless opportunities for career growth and development.

Founded in 1997, SellingSource.com (www.SellingSource.com) develops technology-driven marketing solutions for the online marketplace. Its affiliated companies offer services such as enterprise software campaign management solutions online advertising, email, text messaging, online data verification, stored value financial products, software development and video production services. The firm’s unique approach to corporate development ensures that each affiliate company remains focused on developing, selling, and supporting customer solutions, while SellingSource.com provides consistent infrastructure, leadership, and financial stability to each company as it grows.

As the Salesforce.com Administrator, you will have the opportunity to manage a multiple business unit implementation of Salesforce.com. You will serve as the primary point of contact for maintenance and change requests, will coordinate support and training needs across the company, and report directly to the EVP of Sales. Your understanding of all aspects of configuration (roles, profiles, record types and page layouts, etc.) and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to release upgrades will enable you to audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement. Your excellent Excel knowledge and ability to manipulate data will serve you well as you integrate, manage, and report on our critical information. For a Salesforce.com administration professional looking for a place to learn and grow, this is a chance to advance your career in the largest technology company in Nevada!

To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by Accolo:

http://jobs.accolo.com/8264

Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.
Rishi AroraRishi Arora
Looking for some additional help with salesforce.com?
Need someone with salesforce experience to help out you and your employees?
Are you a consultant looking for someone to add to your team?

I may be what you are looking for!

I'm currently looking for a part or full time position to help you with many of your salesforce needs.  I have proven knowledge of salesforce and am willing to assist you or your customers with general administration, implementation, general usage, customization, and training needs.

I would prefer to work from home, but am willing to travel if given the right opportunity.

Please contact me for further information at:  sfuser@twcny.rr.com
or feel free to send me a personal message on the boards.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!