function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AmbigaRamAmbigaRam 

Case Team issues

Hi, 

I created the pre defined  case team  with member role. When I add this with workflow actions as recipients,  It does nt send any emails.

For checking that workflow actions, I added my mail id to the "Additional email field. It recieved the mail as per the work flow rule. but not my case team.

Can anybody help me to fix this issue?

Regards.,

Ambiga

wt35wt35

Can you post the workflow's properties?

On which object is it directly involved?

If this is a child object of Case it is working as designed:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Workflow-email-to-Case-Team-members-from-child-custom-object-not-working&language=en_US

AroraAnupAroraAnup

Hi Ambiga,

It would be useful if you can share some more info around the Workflow Criteria, whether it is on Cases or Case Comments etc. Also, in the workflow email notification recepients, I am assuming you have selected all the relevant Case Team member roles which are added to the Case Team?

Please share more details to help you better

AmbigaRamAmbigaRam

Hi,

I added the existing users who is already in another case team to the new ly created case team.

That is the main problem. I rectified that issue. But Will you please clarify me ? Can I add contacts to the case team and can send notification to the   caseteam which contains the contacts?

Please help me.

Thanks and regards.,

Ambiga