function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Safety ManSafety Man 

Cannot see Dashboard List in Group Edition

We're a small business who have just upgraded to Group Edition from Contact Manager- understand there are a list of pre-built dashboards available, but when I click the Dashboard tab all I see is a general overview of Dashboards and no other options.

I've searched all over the help pages but cannot seem to figure out how to see those nice looking graphs!

Any assistance would be much appreciated?

Thanks

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

Before creating dashboards, create the custom reports containing the data you want to display. Be sure to store these reports in folders that your intended dashboard viewers can access. Some custom forecast and lead reports are not available for dashboards.

1. Click the Dashboards tab.
   2. Click Go To Dashboards List.
   3. Click New Dashboard to create a new dashboard. Alternatively, click Add Sample Dashboard to add two new custom reports to your personal reports folder and add a sample dashboard to the selected folder.

To modify properties for an existing dashboard, click Edit next to its name.

4. Click Dashboard Properties to set properties for all components on the dashboard.

Hope this helps.

Bo ThompsonBo Thompson

Group Edition users do not have the ability to create dashboards only view the default ones that come with the edition. A Salesforce rep told me they were having issues with the default dashboards not showing up when transitioning from Contact Edition to Group.

If you can't see the available Read-Only dashboards for GE, try installing this app.

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016XwX  

It shows that it isn't available for Group Edition, but I just had one of our clients that had the same issue install it and it worked.

If it doesn't work, set up a support ticket with Salesforce to get it to work. Good Luck