function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PaulATPimptastiPaulATPimptasti 

APEX Developer Required

Hi

I am our Sf.com admin and I need a couple of APEX classes built to process xml / text attachments using the email services for Salesforce as well as create some APEX code to bulk update and merge records across objects!

Fun little project for those with some spare time and wanting to earn some more $$ or ££

We're based in the UK, but am happy to work with people not in UK.

Work needs to be completed within the next few weeks so please send me a message with availability, expertiese, demo of work, and rates.

Cheers

Paul
RiptideRiptide

Hi Paul,

We can definitely do the work for you.  I just sent you a private message on this board with our rates but we do this work all the time and would love to do it for you.  We're a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner and an AppExchange Partner.  We're currently developing an AppExchange solution for another company in the UK.

Please let me know if you're interested in working with us.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula

Riptide

steve.wasula@riptide.com

Office: 321-296-7730

Cell: 407-252-0020

Fax: 407-249-0089

Check out our latest Salesforce.com product, Riptide Reflection!  Use Reflection to automatically and continuously replicate your Salesforce.com to any SQL Server database.

soofsoof
Hi Paul,

I've been working on Saleforce.com development for two years.  I've worked with S-Controls, Web Services API integration (using Java, PHP, .NET, AJAX), Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Customization, and Work-flows.  I'm still working for a Salesforce.com Registered Consulting Partner company, but I've now started looking for freelance projects as well.

I'm available to handle this work in the next few weeks.  Can you please send me your email address so that we may discuss my previous Salesforce.com work and hourly rate?  Here's my email address: sk.sfdcdev@gmail.com.

Should my background and experience interest you, we will discuss the project in detail.

Thanks.
omerutahomerutah
Hi Paul,

How are you?

Blat-Lapidot are consulting partners from Israel and we'll be happy to give you a hand. Our Salesforce.com team specializes in offshore remote projects and we have completed over 75 projects in the last two years in Canada, USA, Germany, Belgium and also the UK.

Our greatest advantage is that other than having the knowledge and experience with APEX, we know how to do it offshore and we know how to complete it in a timely manner and at very attractive prices.

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance.

Thanks,
Omer
XactAndyXactAndy
Hi Paul,

Don't know if you got sorted, but we are an experienced Apex company based
in the UK. See www.xactium.com for more details.

Best Wishes,

Andy