function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Derby MONGA!!Derby MONGA!! 

Business Analyst needed. Pays very well. Metro Detroit.

Our rapidly growing company is looking for a Business Analyst that fully comprehends Salesforce.com and has the capability to administrate and teach it to others.

It is a very well paying position in metro-Detroit. 

If you wish to discuss, email me mongamarketing@gmail.com

Thanks.
Siva DevakiSiva Devaki
Mansa Systems would be happy to help in providing Business Analyst contract resource. Please do contact Siva Devaki at siva.devaki@mansasys.com / 510 725 4585 to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Siva
Mansa Systems
Your partner for salesforce.com
Thank you Siva for your offer, but it is not a contract position.  We are looking for someone to work full time with Salesforce.com experience.  If you know of someone who would like has qualifications as a Business Analyst please feel free to have them email me or reply to this message for more information, however our company will not be paying a search firm or temp firm for their services.

NXTWAVNXTWAV
Monga,

Would you consider a remote Salesforce administrator for this position?

NXTWAV
Thanks for the inquiry.  Unfortunately, we are not considering that option at this time.  We need the position to report in Detroit, at least for now. 
SrinivasanSrinivasan
Hi I have hands on Experices in Salesforce.com and I am working from India and I am salesforce.com authorized consulatant level 2 certified , my total experience is 1.7 years, If you are interested i can forward my resume