function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
zillanzillan 

Seeking Custom S-Control Development

Hi. I'm looking for someone that can develop a Custom S-Control for me. The functionality that I'm looking for is as follows: I want a custom button developed, which when invoked, can update the status of a field on multiple records displayed in a List View. Basically, I'm looking for the same functionality that exists on the Case Object View, where a user can select multiple cases at the same time and then select a button to update the status of all the cases selected.

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks,
david
Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM
We would love to discuss how we could help you with your business requirements.

Ensemble is a partner to companies seeking to extract more value from Salesforce.com.

We are currently working with companies throughout the Americas on a variety of cutting edge Force.com application solutions, integration points, and CRM implementations and customizations.

Our team approach and low cost-to-value ratio makes us the ideal partner for companies who need immediate assistance, but want to maintain a reasonable ROI and budget.  Our  broad skill set allows us to engage with companies at any stage of the implementation or project life cycle.

Please visit us at http://www.ensemblecrm.com/ today, or call for an initial consultation, to see how we can assist you with your Salesforce needs. 

Please call David Greenberg @ 510-685-8788, complete our online form at http://www.ensemblecrm.com/request.html, or email sales@ensemblecrm.com.

Thank you.

Ensemble CRM, LLC

Your Partner for Force.com development
Tyler352Tyler352

Hello,

We'd be more than happy to help you with your customizations.  We've extremely savvy when it comes to customizing SFDC and helping our clients streamline their processes within. 

Please call me and we can discuss more in depth what you're looking for.

Thanks for your time,

Tyler

Virtual IT, Inc.
602-280-9236
tyler@virtualit.com

Siva DevakiSiva Devaki

David,

We can surely help you with custom s-control development. Our resources are extremely talented technically and functionally on force.com platform. You can reach me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com or at 510-725-4585 for more information.

Regards,

Siva

Mansa Systems

Success Delivered...

XactiumXactium
Happy to help you, please check out www.xactium.com
omerutahomerutah

Hi David,

My name is Omer from BL consulting in Israel. I see you received many responses to your thread. Allow me just to offer our services as well.

We are consulting partners from Israel, highly experienced with customization and S-controls. Assuming that most of the people here have great SFDC skills, i do believe that our vast experience of over 80 different salesforce.com projects around the world and attractive pricing can be a strong added value.

S-controls development and SFDC customization in general do not require any on-site presence so an offshore experienced professional company that can offer good prices might be a good option for your organization.

Let me know if we can help in any way.

Omer.

omer@blat-lapidot.co.il

http://www.blat-lapidot.com/DefaultEng.aspx   

soofsoof

Hi David,

Are you interested in an off-shore developer that can deliver quality work at very competitive rates?  You will have to pay only after the work is complete.  Please contact me at sk.sfdcdev@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks.

sForceLivesForceLive
Hi David,

I've got an existing S-control that I could tweak for you to handle this update.

If you're still looking for some assistance, please drop me an email.

Cheers

Kendall
e: sforceapps@gmail.com