function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sfdev1sfdev1 

Integration of Quickbooks Salesforce developer

Is anybody looking for a Quickbooks to Salesforce integration development work?
canonwcanonw
You need someone with Dot Net and SalesForce.com experience.

Do you the detail?
AvideonAvideon
Avideon is a Pervasive partner and can help you with this -- either with their appExchange product or we can do a custom development based on the Pervasive Data Integrator as a hosted solution. Please let me know how we can help you.

Rich Wiklund
avideon.com
410-207-38763
sfdev1sfdev1

I have extensive Salesforce development experience (API, SControls, Apex code etc).

I have integrated several external databases with Salesforce and .Net (C#).

I also have a MCP (Mircosoft Certified Professional. I have done some integration into Quickbooks using the QODBC.

sfdev10000@gmail.com

Rick.BanisterRick.Banister
Even better than custom code, Relational Junction Special Edition for QuickBooks is a fully functional and extensible integration that creates Sales Orders or Invoices out of closed/won Opportunities. This has been in production for 15 months now, and even we even use it to run our own company (we are the vendor). At a flat rate of $5,000 per year including all products and services, it is a gauranteed win that takes 1 to 3 weeks for us to implement. This includes the first-time synch between existing data in the two systems, which can be a challenge if QB and SFDC accounts do not have exactly the same name.  We take care of it all and give you a very reliable system that has stood the test of time and is gauranteed to work.

See http://www.sesamesoftware.com/rj4quickbooks.html for more info.
PervasivePervasive

Pervasive DataSynch for use with QuickBooks and Salesforce

Make sure accounting and management teams get the information they need, on demand

Pervasive DataSynch is the quickest, most reliable way to synchronize data between industry-leading Salesforce CRM and the QuickBooks® on-premises accounting system. Pervasive DataSynch provides two-way synchronization between Salesforce and QuickBooks, eliminating the time delays and errors caused by duplicate data entry or incomplete information.

Packaged integration solutions from an industry leader

Pervasive DataSynch is an affordable, packaged solution that offers low TCO and quick ROI. Automatically configured for you in a matter of hours, Pervasive DataSynch runs in the background, so there is no extra software to learn. Pervasive DataSynch is built on integration technology that draws on more than 20 years of experience and is in use by more than 10,000 customers.

Here is some quick reference information to get your immediate questions answered.

To find out more about Pervasive DataSynch you may visit our web site, and read this FAQ, to understand exactly how the data is mapped view this document.

If you haven’t already seen or signed up for our weekly webinar please do so at this link: Weekly Pervasive DataSynch Webinar