function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MrdiniMrdini 

EmailHeader in PHP Toolkit?

Hello all,

Is EmailHeader, as documented here - http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_header_emailheader.htm in the latest PHP API (1.1)?

Reason I ask is that it does not seem to be documented, and doing a quick search of the PHP toolkit code returns no matches for "Email".

TIA!
jeremytjeremyt
I'm curious if you ever found a way to do this or any more information on it?  I've tried numerous options the last few days and haven't gotten anywhere.
MrdiniMrdini

jeremyt wrote: I'm curious if you ever found a way to do this or any more information on it?  I've tried numerous options the last few days and haven't gotten anywhere.

Nope, sorry. I can't recall what I did in the end, but definitely not EmailHeader. I think the PHP Toolkit simply doesn't support it. Sorrry I couldn't be of more help!
Tran ManTran Man
Try this wiki page for a sample call for EmailHeader.  If you noticed, this is a wikipage from the not yet announced PHP Toolkit v11.0.  The EmailHeader option should function the same in v1.1 as it does in v11.0, except that the EmailHeader is set on the connection, not passed into the create call.

Let me know how it works for you.

Message Edited by Tran Man on 02-06-2008 03:58 PM
jeremytjeremyt
Beautiful, I'll give this a shot tonight and let you know, much appreciated =)
jeremytjeremyt
Worked like a charm, thanks much