function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ram8ChennaiRam8Chennai 

Details on integrating BizTalk server with SFDC

Hi All,

We have come across a requirement of integrating an ERP(Oracle Apps) application with CRM(SFDC) using Microsoft's BizTalk server. We only know that TwoConnect(Microsoft's Partner) provides an Adapter 'Jumpstart Solutions' for integrating BizTalk server with SFDC.We are unaware of the configuration steps involved in integrating the BizTalk server with SFDC.Our search for the document on same both in google and SFDC side proved futile.The pdf document from Salesforce.com doesnot provide detail account of configuration.

If any one of you did work on same requirement already, request you to share your knowledge or documents.

Any help will be highly appreciated.Awaiting earliest reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramadhar Mishra

bfinobfino

Ramadhar --

Did you find a solution?  We have quite an extensive library of SFDC accelerators for BizTalk.  Let me know and I can send you some more details if your are interested.

--Brian

Ram8ChennaiRam8Chennai

Brain,

Pls send me the details what ever is helpful for SFDC and wiztalk communication. 

Thanks

Ramadhar

+91 9600127624 

Ram8ChennaiRam8Chennai

Brain,

I am looking Automation tool for SFDC app testing.Pls suggest me an idea.

Is any tool in market which can help me to automate the testing process of SFDC apps.

Thanks,

Ramadhar Mishra

+91 9600127624 

bfinobfino

We have a pretty robust SFDC-WCF Adapter for BizTalk (not public yet, but being released later this year at www.brilliantbean.com), and a bunch of pipeline components and WCF behaviors, but I don't think we have anything in the way fo automated testing tools.  Typically when we do SFDC and BizTalk unit testing, we simulate SFDC using SoapUI to submit messages to BizTalk and to receive messages back from BizTalk...  Is that helpful in your scenario?

Ram8ChennaiRam8Chennai
Thanks a lot..

If you found any tool for SFDC automatic testing pls let me know.....

Thanks
Ramadhar
SFDCRRSFDCRR

Hi ,

Can you send me the details ?

thanks 

Vera_genevaVera_geneva

Hi,

we have finished developement of WCF LOB adapter for salesforce system. You can find more information on http://www.nuclei-adapter.com/. We think to move adapter to open source.

vera