function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BKBK 

Office toolkit is not working

Has there been someprobloems with the toolkit? We can't seem to pull any data from it. We keep getting an index error. We have used re-used the same queries. Please help this urgent
BKBK
it seems to only be happening for all opportunity, lineitem, pricebookentry, account and contact tables....no data is being pulled
foghornfoghorn
What is the exact error you are getting?
BKBK
The toolkit simply does not respond with the account, contact, opportunity, opporutnitylineitem, opportunitycontactrole, pricebookentry tables. The product2 and user tables pull fiune. We have sosql queries that are saved for each intance of the toolkit. This is urgent matter for us..pleas ehelp
BKBK
Even when i use the sforce explorer or office toolkit, i can't pull any information. This is the error prompt i receieve

"Query failed, UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION error occurred. Please include this errorid if you contact support: 1535792379-165"
SuperfellSuperfell
I suggest you follow the error's advise and log a case with support.
ScotScot
It's working ok for me ... but perhaps I'm using an older version?
    Office Edition plugin 1.2.3.1;
    Toolkit version 2.1.0.0.
    Excel Connector 5.51 pointing to ... salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/6.0
    sforce Explorer pointing to ... na0-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/6.0

foghornfoghorn
This is a general server problem. The error message means that an internal error has occurred on the salesforce servers. The id in the error message allows us to quickly identify the error in our logging system.
While we are constantly monitoring our errors, the best way to bump your problem to the front of the pack is to log a case salesforce.com.
ScotScot
There is a similar problem being discussed in the customer forum at: