function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
najnaj 

Dataloader errors

Hi

When i am trying to upsert the records using dataloader the following errors were given 

1)Foreign key external ID: 9490400142 not found for field IDX_Group_Number__c in entity Opportunity

2) 

Attempting to update (as part of an upsert) parent field Opportunity__c with new value 006A000000KvBvtIAF, current value is 006A000000KOs7XIAT

3)

Foreign key external ID: 770470789 not found for field Broker_SSN__c in entity EDGE__c

4) 

Broker SSN: more than one record found for external id field: [a0QA0000008ztwfMAA, a0QA0000008zuMNMAY]

5)

Owner is inactive, cannot reparent the account

Can you please help me to fix these errors plz

Thank you

Jyothi

imutsavimutsav
First of all make sure that if there is any external id field then it doesn't have any duplicate data. If on Step 2nd on data loader I would map my lookup field then if the external field value is not found in the lookup object then it would not load my record. I am sure 1) 9490400142 would not be present in the system for related object.

Thanks
Utsav

Tony_420Tony_420

Hi Jyothi,

The Errors says

1. I believe IDX_Group_Number__c is an External Id field and the number which you are trying to reference is not avalible in the ORG.

2. On the Child object the parent field is referenced to another parent..

3. External Id : 770470789 is not found on EDGE__c Object Which is present on Excel.

4. There are Duplicates in the object

5. You are trying to update the ownerid field with an inactive user which cannot be done.

You can fix this by going to excel and making small changes ...