function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MitchellbMitchellb 

Permision hiding Line item in Invoice Statement

I have created the Invoice Statement object from the tutorials and created Line Items with the Master-detail realtionship. I am able to create Line Items in the Invoice statement, but after created a user with Standard User profile and logging in, I cannot see the Line Item detail in the Invoice Statement. Where do I go to make that detail visible to the Standard User?

Madhan Raja MMadhan Raja M

Hi Mitchellb,

In Standard User profile CRUD permission for Line Item is missing and because of this you are not able to view the Line Item.

Standard User is a standard profile and you cannot edit this profile to give CRUD permission for Line Item object. Clone the Standard User profile and give CRUD permission for both Line Item and Invoice Statement objects. It will work.

Regards,

Madhan Raja M

MitchellbMitchellb

Thank you. The issue was the Profile permissions so that the Line Item object is visible and accessible inside of the Invoice Statement, but now I am unable to enable the Unit Price and Units Sold field for the Basic User. The permissions for the all related objects are enabled but I only see the field label when logged in as a basic user.