function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
newbiembanewbiemba 

Change the Photos on salesforce Contact

Hello,

I was wondering if we there is a feature to change the Photo on Contacts, I went on customize or edit layout etc but I couldnt find it anywhere.I read that that before it couldnt be done but I dont know if we have a work around or something to chnage the photo.

Thanks

Arp

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Madhan Raja MMadhan Raja M

Photo can be added in Contact through social networking (see the social networking icons near the photo). We need to sign in (FB/Linkedin/Twitter/) and search for the contact, if available then we get an option to add their photo (profile picture) in SF contact.

Regards,

Madhan Raja M

All Answers

Madhan Raja MMadhan Raja M

Photo can be added in Contact through social networking (see the social networking icons near the photo). We need to sign in (FB/Linkedin/Twitter/) and search for the contact, if available then we get an option to add their photo (profile picture) in SF contact.

Regards,

Madhan Raja M

This was selected as the best answer
Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma

Yes, Madhan is right.

Also refer this link for more details.

newbiembanewbiemba

Thanks Madhan and Rahul.

I think salesforce should have a way to change the photo without using the social network site because when the contact photo is blank you want to change it.I ca think of scenarios where the person incharge may have many projects under it and would not remember all the contacts so photo does help.

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
Yeah, That makes sense.
You should also post the idea if this is not submitted already.
snapseed pcsnapseed pc
Photography is the art of capturing light to create images. It is a powerful medium that can be used to document, express, and inspire. Photographs can tell stories, convey emotions, and preserve memories.

Other information - Snapseed Vs Apple Photos (https://snapseed-pc.com/snapseed-vs-apple-photos.html)