function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JakesterJakester 

Coding needed for clearly-defined Opportunity Line Item customizations

We're a <50 employee company in the final stretch of customizing Salesforce before deploying it. I've been able to get us 90% of the way there, but there are four Opportunity Line Item customizations that we need done. I've written up the business specifications and can assist with QA'ing the work. They are fairly straightforward but will definitely require some strong coding skills.

I can send you the business specs right away but I'll want to talk to a reference or two before we engage.

Thanks,

-Jake

503 517-4540
Execute EZSAASExecute EZSAAS
Jake,
I would like to work with you to implement your customizations, I have strong SControls and Apex API programming experience and have recently implemented customizations along similar requirements for another client. Please send me your contact information to execute@ezsaas.com and I will be glad to discuss your project needs.
JakesterJakester
I would just like to express my complete satisfaction with EZSaaS. The work was consistently delivered on time, on budget, and working perfectly. The rare times where I found issues they were fixed extremely promptly, and it was a pleasure working with EZSaaS, too.