function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ECMFECMF 

Seeking Lead Salesforce.com Administrator - UK, Berkshire

The role is for a Lead Salesforce.com Administrator.

This is to enhance and maintain our existing Salesforce.com Application, this includes creating new sales team builds, creating new reports and finding solutions to meet business needs.

Must have a good understanding of the role hierarchy and sharing models within Salesforce.com.

Knowledge of relational database modelling and Sforce Data Loader would be a definite advantage.

Must be self-motivated, customer focussed, well organised, be able to work to deadlines and be able to work within a team.

Please reply to this post for further information.

No consultancy replies please, this is for a permanent job position.
JohnnyBoyJohnnyBoy

Hi,

I am extremely interested in hearing more about this position. I have experience in using the Sforce Data Loader, DBamp, &, obviously, Salesforce as an administrator. I am also an experienced database administrator and have advanced knowledge/skills in using ms access/excel with VBA.

I live in oxfordshire.

Look forward to hearing from you.

John 

ECMFECMF
John,

Please can you send an email to ecmto@yahoo.co.uk.  I will be able to forward to you a copy of the full job description.

Kind regards,

Emma
Ny RocksNy Rocks
Just out of curiousity is the position still open? I am a former salesforce support employee gone independant. I am with a consultant firm now but would be interested in something more solid. I have mass amounts of salesforce knowledge. Including some work with s-controls and api work. I am well versed in most aspects of salesforce.com. You have to figure I work with salesforce 8 to 12 hours a day. Just fixing issues and creating new integrations and interfaces. Also I am experianced with the data loader. Pretty much anything you need done in salesforce I can do. Plus Berkshire sounds like a good move to me.

CEO, Planet 10

ECMFECMF

I am still recruiting for this position, some of the candidates have reached second interview stage so if you could send your cv to ecmto@yahoo.co.uk as soon as possible this would be appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Emma

Ny RocksNy Rocks
Sounds good I will get it to you tomorrow morning. The chance to get out of New York sounds good.