function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hudini007hudini007 

project price

Would like some help with pricing a project.
What is the average price for an  implementation that would include:
  • web to lead (include registration for campaings)
  • customize all object (clean up, add fields, views,)
  • custom reports and dashboard
  • growth  tracking
  • 2 record types for contacts
  • 2 record types and  sales process's for opp's
  • 2 record types for campaigns and possibly activities
  • some field validations and formulas
  • 1 or 2 workflow's
any input is appreciated - ie even if you can give me an idea for each bullet point.
As well, if you could give a regular rate and  a non-profit rate

Thanks!

AmitBajajAmitBajaj
Hi

I found your posting regarding your SF implementation requirement.

I am a Certified SFDC consultant and am confident of addressing your need mentioned in your post. Please let me know if we could talk and discuss the requirements in detail.

We have accelerated services for Salesforce.com implementation at a very competitive price.

Please let me know your contact details and the convenient time for a discussion.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Thank you
Amit Bajaj
RRESRRES

Hundini,

The price for this work will depend greatly on the detailed project requirements. For instance, on the web 2 lead registrations, is design needed for the landing page? Also, do you want your registration form to be capable of tracking multiple campaigns or do you want to make a landing page for each campaign? How many custom reports and dashboards are you looking to create? What objects/processes are you reporting on? How many field validations per object, how many formulas per object? Do you need process reengineering for sales processes or do you want to map them as is into the platform?

I'd be happy to put a proposal together for you with a very competitive rate. Feel free to call me anytime at 516-889-6166.

Thanks,

Rich Resnick
www.businessendurance.net

Kapil@TheikosKapil@Theikos
Hello!
PLease call me to talk at length regarding this.We are masters at doing these kind of jobs.

Thanks

Kapil
kapil.anand@theikos.com

LarrinatorLarrinator
I didn't know there was an official SFDC certification program. Can you point me to that? Thanks.
AmitBajajAmitBajaj
Hi

As per your requirements, I would request you to send me a mail with your contact details and we can schedule a call to take this forward.

My contact details are:

(Phone):866.978.0521 (US)

Best Regards
Amit Bajaj
AmitBajajAmitBajaj
Hi

As per your requirements, I would request you to send me a mail with your contact details and we can schedule a call to take this forward.

My contact details are:

(Phone):866.978.0521 (US)

Best Regards
Amit Bajaj
PBS_IC786PBS_IC786
I am also curious about how one obtains this certification status...please share...
AmitBajajAmitBajaj
Hi PBS

Please refer to the link below.

You can attend the training and give the certiication exam.

Regards
Amit Bajaj