function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jmarinchakjmarinchak 

Seeking salesforce.com administrator in Sunnyvale, CA

We are looking for a full-time Salesforce.com Administrator located in Sunnyvale, CA.

This person will enhance and maintain our existing Salesforce.com Application, which includes day-to-day management and customization.

Must have a good understanding of accounts, opportunities, opportunities, opportunity line items, pricebooks, products.  We have created standalone applications that automatically load opportunities based on customer quotes with a nice VB.net application.  Understanding of (and experience using)VB.net is a definite plus.

We are integrating our Great Plains ERP system to Salesforce.com using Scribe.  Knowledge of Scribe is also a plus. 

Please reply to this post for further information.

No consultancy replies please, this is for a permanent job position.
SuchitraSuchitra
Hi,

I found your posting regarding your Salesforce.com Administrator

We are Certified/Trained SFDC consultants and am confident of addressing your need mentioned in your post. Please let me know if we could talk and discuss the requirements in detail. We do have expertise in VB.Net We have accelerated services for

Salesforce.com implementation at a very competitive price. Please let me know your contact details and the convenient time for a discussion.

I look forward to receiving your response.

My contact details are:

(Phone):866.978.0521 (US)

Best Regards
P Suchitra

Message Edited by Suchitra on 07-14-2007 04:47 AM

decathlondecathlon

Hello:
The Decathlon Club along Central Expressway in Santa Clara has established a preferred membership rate for Salesforce.com employees. Who would I contact at your Sunnyvale location to discuss?  I can be contacted at mmccormick@decathlon-club.com or 408-331-2926 to arrange a guest pass or club tour.