function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Evan RandallEvan Randall 

Austin, TX - Worldwide CRM Strategy/Program Manager Needed

Company: Spansion Inc.
Job Title: Worldwide CRM Strategy/Program Manager
Description: Manages the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise initiative in Salesforce.com. Reviews CRM project proposals to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals. Be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks and leads/directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Develop and “sell” the company’s CRM strategy • Contribute to development of a phased roadmap for evolution toward an increasingly powerful enterprise approach to managing customer value • Responsible for measuring the effectiveness of CRM tools, identifying opportunities for improvement, prioritizing project requests • Independently lead a team of topical experts to define, design and implement CRM programs that are supportive of the broader CRM roadmap and objectives • Model/forecast anticipated financial performance of proposed approaches and programs • Lead the integrated planning, development and delivery of multi-disciplinary teams across data intelligence, customer insights, and creative account management • Develop, document and maintain a consistent understanding of the functional and operational requirements needed to support each program’s execution • Develop testing, monitoring and measurement strategies designed to determine your program’s incremental impact on key performance indicators • Source, lead and supervise partnerships with external resources as needed • Play an active role in new business development through direct leadership, participation or support – requiring both written contributions and in-person presentations • Educate internal staff CRM tool use, CRM related strategy and management concepts • Provide support, coaching, and training to other staff members • Drive user compliance

Requirements :
Minimum 3 Years Experience
Bachelors Degree
Salesforce.com experience a huge plus

We will only accept leads directly from candidates - No consultant or contracting opportunities
kcolekcole

I have been a Salesforce.com administrator for 6 years now and have extensive knowledge in the areas of system configuration and how it supports business processes across an organization. Please contact me if you would like to see my resume and hear more about my expertise as it relates to CRM business strategy.

Katie Cole

SamSWSamSW
Does the position require relocation to Austin?  Thanks.
LHumphr492LHumphr492
Please give me a phone call to better discuss your needs and my SFDC success stories Larry Humphreys 214-695-9059

Message Edited by LHumphr492 on 12-17-2007 01:02 AM