function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DevADSDevADS 

Adobe's EchoSign App Help!

Hello,

I have some doubts around EchoSign App, If anyone has already worked on it or having any experience, Please help me for following scenarios!

1) I have a scenario where I want to send the Opportunity data with the Agreement for eSignature. so how can I achieve this?

2) When the I will get the Agreement after Signature, I want to extract the Signature of that document & store it on Perticular Detail page like as
in "Authorized By" section of another object.

Thanks accolades!

Best Answer chosen by DevADS
Daniel RudmanDaniel Rudman

Hi Amit,

I am from the Adobe EchoSign team that works on the Salesforce app, please let me try to help answer your question. Both of these are possible.

1) You need to use our Merge Mapping feature, which you can find under the Merge Mapping tab. This allows you to define the fields o nthe opportunity which should go into a particular form field name in the document. Also make sure that the opportunity lookup on the agreement record is set and pointing to an opportunity before you send out.

2) To pull data from the document and store it into Salesforce you need to use the Data Mapping feature, which you can find under the Data Mapping tab. This allows you to define the mapping from the form field names in the document to objects and fields in Salesforce. Select the target object and field and the source form field name. You will need a custom lookup field from the agreement object to your custom object and that lookup needs to be set before you send out.

Thanks

All Answers

Daniel RudmanDaniel Rudman

Hi Amit,

I am from the Adobe EchoSign team that works on the Salesforce app, please let me try to help answer your question. Both of these are possible.

1) You need to use our Merge Mapping feature, which you can find under the Merge Mapping tab. This allows you to define the fields o nthe opportunity which should go into a particular form field name in the document. Also make sure that the opportunity lookup on the agreement record is set and pointing to an opportunity before you send out.

2) To pull data from the document and store it into Salesforce you need to use the Data Mapping feature, which you can find under the Data Mapping tab. This allows you to define the mapping from the form field names in the document to objects and fields in Salesforce. Select the target object and field and the source form field name. You will need a custom lookup field from the agreement object to your custom object and that lookup needs to be set before you send out.

Thanks

This was selected as the best answer
Milan VadhiaMilan Vadhia
Hi Daniel,

I want to send Visualforce page as pdf in email for e sign using Adobe EchoSign. This Visualforce page contains data from multiple objects. How can I send this page for signature usign Adobe EchoSign? Please Help.
Laura LeonLaura Leon
Hi Daniel,

For some reason I have done all the mapping but cant see the agreement template (saved in Echo Sign Library) in Salesforce. It does show me the options to add files from SF CRM and files or Sf documents. Help will be appreciated, thanks!