function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kiran  KurellaKiran Kurella 

Scheduling - Batch Processing Solution available

Hi there

Does your organization have a requirement to schedule some process in Salesforce.com?

Is your organization currently using an scontrol to do a calculation like rollup summary, which takes lots of time to compute?

We have a solution to this problem if your organization has an internet facing windows server. We have specialized in writing VB.Net based applications, which can be scheduled using windows scheduler. This application can run at a desired frequency and  do necessary computations.

Also using these applications, we can send emails basing on some crtieria. Please note that there is no governor limits to the computations done using this approach. So any of your requirement that was not implemented because of trigger/apex class governor limits, they can be implemented effectively.

We are a consulting company based in the bay area (California), specialized in providing SFDC configuration/development solutions. We have provided SFDC Administration and Custom Programming with S-Controls, Adobe Flex, Apex, Visual Force and VB.Net for various major clients in USA/Canada.

We received good appreciations from our clients for our quality work delivered on time.We can provide references. Please email us to discuss further.

Thanks

Message Edited by CodeWizard on 11-09-2009 11:14 AM
Willem Jan AllaartWillem Jan Allaart

There is native support for scheduling and batch processing in SF. I really do not understand why you would move this to an external application. This would force you to maintain your own servers again...

Kiran  KurellaKiran Kurella

This was originally posed on 09-07-2008 09:52 PM, when there was no support for scheduling and batch processing in SF. Hope this clears your confusion...

Willem Jan AllaartWillem Jan Allaart

My apologies, I wasn't aware of that.