function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDCExpertSFDCExpert 

Salesforce.com Consultant / Administrator (4+ Years exp.) available for freelance work

Hello,

Are you looking for Salesforce.com customization service?

Are you not happy with your current system?

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?

Don't worry now. Just send an email at sfdcservice@gmail.com . Rest I will take care.

Here are a few lines which can brief my skills: -

* Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.

* Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the Salesforce.com.

* Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.

* Generate different kind of reports / dashboards

* Create Views, Page Layouts, and Workflows in response to business needs.

* Data migration and updates through the tool provided by Sforce.com and AppExchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com

* Data clean-up / de-duping

* sControl

Serious Person Please.

Thanks.
Mrs. CRMMrs. CRM

I am looking for a Sr. SFDC Business Consultant in San Fran---where are you located?

Kasey

Bigsteve1txBigsteve1tx
I am looking to hire someone in Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  My preference is to have someone local that we can meet with at our offices to discuss ongoing projects.  I would be interested to learn if you were in the area? 
SFDCExpertSFDCExpert

Hello Bigsteve1tx,

Thanks for the opportunity. I am in India but can help you remotely. I am sure you will get best service from my end.

I am also looking for Visa sponsorship. With my 4+ experience in Salesforce.com customization, I can help you to get maximum ROI.

Thanks