function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CTO 4 UCTO 4 U 

Visual Force Project: Developers Needed

I have a visual force project which will require extensive programming and SalesForce APex experience.  The project requires org chart and pie chart visuals with some simple tabular displays.   Please submit your experience and any sample visual force projects.
manneymanney
Hi,

Please call me Manney @908 906 8268. or please send email to manney@globalerp.com .
I have excellent guy.

Thanks,

Manney
Tyler352Tyler352

Hello CTO,

We can help you program anything in SFDC.  We're very familiar with Org charts, metrics reporting/dashboards and can defintely get this done for you.

Please email me or call and we can talk in greater detail what you need done.

I look foward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Tyler

Minty FreshMinty Fresh
I am a Developer in New York. I charge a reasonable price with plenty of Apex experience. I have done Dashboards ,Custom Reports and have completed many sopisticated customizations of salesforce.
Please contact me at mintyfreshconsulting@gmail.com
David GreenbergDavid Greenberg
We just started a high-profile proof of concept initiative with Salesforce.com,  that uses a number of VisualForce pages and Apex code. 

Please visit us at http://www.ensemble.us.com/ for more information about us. 

If you'd like to discuss, you can reach us at sales@ensemblecrm.com or call 510-685-8788.

Thank you,

David Greenberg
Managing Partner
GoForceGoGoForceGo
Strong VF/Apex/Reporting skill set - have build 10+ applications with on Force.com platform.

Please contact: goforcego@gmail.com